Primary Characteristics of Ceramic ball valve
Primary Characteristics of Ceramic ball valve is as follows.
The ceramic ball valve has
· internally all-lined with ceramic for erosive and abrasive media.
· an easy-to-service arrangement, due to the center joint face of the valve body, which allows for easy replacement of the ball and seals, without the need for removing the stem and actuator.
· a ﬂoating ball that seals in both directions of ﬂow and at low differential pressures.
· sturdy, blowout-proof rigidly journalled stem and a drive arrangement between the ball and stem that transmits torque evenly.
· stem seal with maintenance-free O-ring seals.
· the NAF standard for mounting the actuator, which simpliﬁes installation and results in a compact valve/actuator unit.
Ceramic ball valves can be used both as control and shut-off valve for difﬁcult applications with erosive and abrasive media.
This kind of control valve represents a concrete result of our product philosophy which is focused onfunctionality, high quality and low life cycle costs, and is based on concentrating our range to a limited number of valve types, but all of them suitable for a wide variety of applications.